Meet our teamOur team is positioned to provide proven and innovative solutions for achieving your goals and requirements, with our flexible staffing, streamlined corporate structure, and competitive pricing. Cumulatively, we've received many notable awards, including: Presidential Rank Award - NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal - NASA Exceptional Service Medals - NASA Public Service Medals - Astronaut Silver Snoopy Awards - NASA Group Achievement Awards - Lockheed Martin Corporate Engineer of the Year. We bring this experience, expertise and excellence to your projects.
Our team members are located throughout the continental United States and near NASA Centers, as shown by the green dots on the map to the right.
Robert J. Navarro
President / Founder• Former Deputy Director Safety, Environmental and Mission Assurance, NASA Ames Research Center (ARC)
• Retired after highly decorated 37-year Federal Government career
• Former Chief, System Safety, Reliability and Quality Assurance Division, ARC
• Technical Risk Manager, Office of the Chief Engineer, ARC
• Recognized by NASA Headquarters, ARC, and the industry as a technical expert, leader of change and visionary in the areas of quality systems, safety, reliability, and risk management
• Appointed to management positions within the Department of Defense (DoD) and NASA, including management of multi-million dollar programs
David A. Zimmer
Technical Expert & Principal Systems EngineerM.S., Systems Management and Systems Safety (USC)
B.S., Mechanical Engineering (CSU)
• Over 30 years of NASA flight hardware design, development, manufacture, test and integration experience. Fully knowledgeable of NASA Program, Design, Production and acceptance requirements, and the NASA Program Life Cycle.
• Over 10 years of experience as a Resident NASA Quality Assurance Representative at various production facilities (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, U.C. Berkeley SSL, Electronic Assembly manufactures, and Composite Structure manufactures) and perform In-Process and Final Source Inspection Acceptance for a multitude of flight-qualified hardware vendors across the United States.
• Oversaw the construction, assembly, and acceptance testing of GOES-R Series Solar Panels, Solar Ultra-Violet Imager (SUVI) and Global Lightening Mapper (GLM) Instruments; supported TIROS spacecraft assembly, integration and test operations, including being an active member of the Launch Operations Team for the NOAA-N and the NOAA-N Prime spacecraft
• Program/Site Manager, Reliability and Quality Assurance Manager, and System Safety Manager, at Hernandez Engineering Inc. at NASA Ames Research Center (Moffett Field, CA), covering all Facilities and Programs/Projects with which Ames was involved
• System Safety Manager for Boeing Aerospace Operations at NASA Ames Research Center, covering Space Shuttle Biological Payloads; Jet Aircraft Maneuverability Modifications, Wind Tunnel, and Arc-Jet Research Facilities
• Systems Engineering Manager and Chief Engineer at Westinghouse Electric Corporation on Tomahawk Vertical Launch Program and C4 TRIDENT SSBN Missile Launching Systems, Systems Safety and Weapons Safety Engineer for both Nuclear and Conventional Missile Launchers
• Currently hold NASA Workmanship Inspection Certifications for: (a) Crimp, Cable and Harness Fabrication, (b) Polymeric Applications, (c) Electrostatic Discharge Control, and (d) Soldered Electronic Hardware Assemblies per IPC/J-Standard-001F with the Space Addendum
Allan S. Benjamin, Ph.D.
Senior ScientistPh.D., Energy and Kinetics, TRW Cooperative Fellowship (UCLA)
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, NASA Fellowship (Brown University)
B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Alcoa Scholarship (Brown University) magna cum laude
• Over 30 years scientific experience in aerothermodynamics; developing and applying probabilistic risk assessment (PRA) methods and modeling/simulation techniques to evaluate safety and reliability issues for space systems, nuclear systems, and defense systems
• Senior Scientist Fellow at Information Systems Laboratories. Consulted with NASA Headquarters, Office of Safety and Mission Assurance (OSMA) on System Safety (SS), Risk Informed Decision Making (RIDM), Continuous Risk Management (CRM), and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
• Principal writer of NASA’s System Safety Handbook - Volume 2 (NASA/SP-2014-612), NASA’s special publication on organizational risk and opportunity management (NASA/SP-2014-615)
• Presented three papers at the 2016 and 2014 Probabilistic Safety Analysis and Management (PSAM) conferences
• Published author of “Enterprise Risk and Opportunity Management: Concepts and Step-by-Step Examples for Pioneering Scientific and Technical Organizations” (2017)
• Principal Scientist and Manager of Advanced Concepts at ARES Corporation
• Distinguished Member of Technical Staff (DMTS), Supervisor, and Member of Technical Staff at Sandia National Laboratories
• Member of Professional Staff at TRW Systems Group
Lead Auditor / Quality EngineerB.S., Business Administration (University of La Verne, CA)
American Society of Quality Control (ASQC) - Fellow
IRCA Certified Aerospace Lead Auditor
• NASA Exceptional Public Service Medal
• Lead Assessor for NASA Risk Assessments, HTSI
• Program Manager, Tempe, AZ Command Center, ES&S and AES
• Director/Manager, Engine Systems Quality Assurance, Grimes Aerospace
• Director, Quality Assurance for the Systems & Equipment Division; Director, Product Quality for the Aerospace Sector; Director, Product Quality; QA Project Manager; and Senior QA Engineer, AlliedSignal AEROSPACE
• Field Quality Assurance Representative; Tool Designer; and Precision Inspector, Air-to-Air Short Range Attack Missile (Classified Program), Lockheed Martin
Senior Quality Manager / Quality EngineerM.B.A., Master of Business Administration, Virginia Polytechnic and State University
B.S., Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering
• Senior Quality Manager, Engineer, QARMS
• Senior Program Manager, Leidos
• Director, Operations Excellence, Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc.
• Program Manager, Mission Assurance Services, Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc.
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt
• Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Nov 2011
• Introduction to CMMI for Development, Version 1.3, Nov 2011
• Bravo Silver Award for contributions to successful Dimensions International integration, 2008
• HTSI Quarterly Team Award for Business Systems Team
Quality EngineerM.B.A., Masters of Business Administration, University of Colorado at Denver
B.S., Bachelor or Science, Business
• Over 38 years of aerospace experience working spacecraft, instruments, launch vehicles, ground systems and research and technology programs as a Quality professional.
• Space Strategic Quality Director, Lockheed Martin
• Space Civil Space Line of Business (LOB) QA Manager/Director
• Space Mission Assurance Manager for Multiple NASA Programs, Lockheed Martin
• Mission Assurance Manager, Mars Global Surveyor (MGS), Mars Odyssey, and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO).
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Quality EngineerMaster’s in Mechanical Engineering, Villanova University
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Purdue University
Advanced Course in Engineering, General Electric
• Over 30 years of experience leading Mission Assurance Teams (System Safety, ESH, Hardware/Software QA, EEE Parts, Materials, Reliability and Contamination Control).
• Quality Assurance Senior Manager, Calibration and Nondestructive Test Operations, Lockheed Martin
• Sensing & Exploration Systems East Coast Ops Mission Assurance Lead
• 12+ years as a senior manager of the following areas: Calibration Labs, Nondestructive Test, Supply Chain Quality, Product Acceptance, Orion/Artemis Program, Space Exploration Systems, Space Science and Energy Systems and GOES program.
• Certified Six Sigma Green Be